Youth League Coaching Requirement
- All Head Coaches must be at least 18 years of age
- All IMLAX HEAD COACHES MUST BE USA LACROSSE LEVEL I CERTIFIED
Level 1 Coaches Trainings
Discount Code: IMLAX2022
Monday December 12th @ 6pm - Click Here
**Use coupon code IMLAX2022 to cover registration fees for any USA Lax Coaches Trainings*
- ALL Youth coaches are required to complete the current seasons Coaches Registration
- The Coaches Contract & Concussion Forms are imbedded w/in the registration**
- This requires a current US lacrosse membership that is valid through the end of the season.
- ALL Youth coaches are required to submit and pass a background check through Spectrum Security Group
- Upon succesfull completion of the background check coaches will obtain their coaching badge that will be available at the Utah Lacrosse Office for pickup
- A valid coaching badge is required to be on the team sidelines during all games!
- Click HERE to see the background check requirements. If you meet any of the criteria on this document you will not be allowed to coach.
- The Coaches Matrix is used to track completed coaching requirements (updated and sent via email throughout the season).
All Youth Head Coaches ARE REQUIRED to be US Lacrosse Level I Certified