Youth League Coaching Requirement
- All Head Coaches must be at least 18 years of age
- All IMLAX HEAD COACHES MUST BE US LACROSSE LEVEL I CERTIFIED STARTING SPRING OF 2018
- ALL Youth coaches are required to complete the current seasons Coaches Registration
- The Coaches Contract & Concussion Forms are imbedded w/in the registration**
- This requires a current US lacrosse membership that is valid through the end of the season.
- ALL Youth coaches are required to submit and pass a background check through Spectrum Security Group
- Upon succesfull completion of the background check coaches will obtain their coaching badge that will be available at the Utah Lacrosse Office for pickup
- A valid coaching badge is required to be on the team sidelines during all games!
- Click HERE to see the background check requirements. If you meet any of the criteria on this document you will not be allowed to coach.
- The Coaches Matrix is used to track completed coaching requirements (updated and sent via email throughout the season).
All Youth Head Coaches ARE REQUIRED to be US Lacrosse Level I Certified
CLICK HERE for more info on Level I Certification
NEW LEVEL I CLINIC DATES ANNOUNCED!!
2020 LEVEL I FIELD CLINIC SCHEDULE
(BOYS & GIRLS GAME COACHES)
CLICK HERE - REGISTER FOR UPCOMING LEVEL I CLINIC
Legacy Events Center
||9am - 12pm
||Timpview HS - Football Field
|Salt Lake County
||6pm - 9pm
||Location TBD (Click Here to Register)
*DARK GREEN BOLD DATES/CLINICS = 100% CONFIRMED*