IMLAX High School Fall Ball - Fall 2022
IMLAX High School FALL BALL Season has multiple options so you can choose what works best for your High School Club Program this fall.
FALL HIGH SCHOOL LEVELS
A Division – Varsity/Elite Teams
B Division - JV Teams, or Tier-2 Varsity Teams
C Division - Fr/So Players -9th & 10th Graders ONLY - no exceptions
This fall we will simply be providing “play days”. This Fall game locations will be at either Legacy Events Center in Farmington or another IMLAX field in SLC/Sanday/Draper area (TBD). Teams may register to participate in one, some, or ALL the dates we have set (below). Each date registered for guarantees 2 games per team per Saturday. Matchups of teams will determine which field your game is scheduled, travel will be strongly considered for matchups and which field location games are scheduled.
- IMLAX provides First Aid/Trainer
- IMLAX provides all field equipment, set-up & take-down
- IMLAX lines all fields for games
- IMLAX creates Game Schedule that will be posted ONLINE for each “play day”
- IMLAX pays for ULOA Officials
COST: Game Days –
1 date/2games - $30 per player Saturday, September 17th
2 dates/4 games - $55 per player Saturday, September 24th
3 dates/6 games - $70 per player Saturday, October 1st
4 dates/8 games - $85 per player Saturday, October 8th
Saturday, October 22nd
*PLEASE INDICATE ANY DATES YOUR TEAM CANNOT PLAY WHEN REGISTERING*
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Step 1: Decide what DATE(S) work best for your Program.
Step 2: Register your team(s) with IMLAX (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM)
- Team registration is FREE: players will pay player registration fee determined by how many dates you have registered for.
- *Team registration runs 7/26 – 9/1*
Step 3: IMLAX will program your choices into your High School FALL Player Registration.
Step 4: PLAYERS will then register ONLINE.
- *player registration runs 8/22 – 10/1*
Step 5: IMLAX will provide you with a ROSTER REPORT of Registered Players.